The District Grand Master's jewel from the District of Bombay. An extremely rare and special jewel originally belonging to RWDGM Edward Leith. In 1901 it passed briefly into the possession of HRH Arthur, Duke of Cannaught when he resigned the post of District Grand Master of Bombay to become the Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England. In 1903 it went to RWDGM Henry Stafford, Lord Northcote, finally ending up in 1908 with RWDGM Rt. Hon. Sir Lawrence Hugh Jenkins with whom it remained. Silver-gilt and blue glass, with the London silver hallmark for 1887.