TH156-157 The 1976 pair of Proof medals issued by the United Grand Lodge of England
to commemorate the Bi-centenary of the first Freemasons Hall of 1776.
The medals are dated 1776-1976.
The top jewel depicts the first Freemasons Hall medal of 1780.
The lower jewel shows the present Freemasons Hall but with the original interior on the reverse.
Silver with a proof finish in superb condition.