TH451-1799 Rare Mid-Victorian Founders jewel for Lodge Arnold No. 1799.
Arnold Lodge No.1799 was Consecrated on the 7th May 1879
although its warrant is dated some months earlier.
On the back of the jewel is engraved “Presented by the W.M. to Bro. R. Welham 1879”
The lodge was Consectrated in Walton-on-the-Naze Essex
and now meets in Frinton-on-Sea.
A very special and rare jewel still in its original box.
Silver and enamel.